Sunday 24 November 2013

Feeling well...Day 2!


Day two has been and gone!

I woke up reaally early and felt like I could just jump out of bed (quite unusual for me of late!) I got my exercise gear on cause I felt like doing some early morning exercise (also quite unusual - I'm usually an arvo exercise person.) I did a bit of a cycle on the bike which was good, nothing very hard. 
Then Mum wanted to know aaaall about the cleanse and what to do so that when she starts she's got the whole thing under wraps. So I showed her what you do in the morning for breakfast and she tasted the tonics & shake. 
About morning tea time, Dad came in for a cuppa tea and asked me "What's all that stuff in this box?" So I explained to him about the cleanse and the things I was taking. In no time, he said, "Can you get some of the tonic and energy supplements for me to use?" So I hopped on and signed my Dad up for some of the nutritional supplementation products. 
He wanted to start having the tonics straight away though so he had some of Mums'. I measured it out for him and he happily swigged it down and said "Ooh that's not bad! Tastes sweet!" 

I wasn't really hungry and was busy helping Dad move machinery around for harvest so didn't actually have lunch til 2! I had decided to have my 'dinner' at lunch today so I cooked up a yummy, healthy lunch before I headed off for home. 
I snacked on my arvo tea in the car and drank some water with it as well. 
When I got home, I fixed up a shake for myself, in the form of icecream - I just blended a little water and lots of ice with the shake and it was reaaally yummy!! 
I then spent the rest of the evening catching up with my boyfriend, he'd just got back from a BIIIIIIIIG weekend at the Cricket in Brissy (Go the Aussies!) He actually said, "I think I could do with a detox after that weekend," - I didn't disagree haha! 

Felt great today - not hungry, full of energy and my usually bloated belly, is flattening out woo! Tomorrow is my Deep Cleanse Day number one - wish me luck! 

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment