Thursday 28 November 2013

It's the most wonderful time of the Year!!

Helloo! 

It's day 6, woo! I'm a fifth of the way through my cleanse...ticking boxes! Having really lovely deep sleeps since being on my cleanse - I really have noticed that! Anyways, I woke up and got ready then headed to the kitchen for some delicious breakie. I had my tonic, cleanse drink and supplements first, then my shake (I love the taste of the vanilla shakes with a few frozen berries.) I like blending the shake with a bit of ice too - it makes it kind of thick and then I eat it with a spoon - bit odd but it's kinda like a smoothie bowl minus the muesli and yummo! 
I prepared my lunch to take with me - a biiiig salad and some brown rice and some snacks for morning tea. I know my lunch seems a little repetitive but its soo good (love brown rice) and sadly I couldn't take almond butter to put in my rice (sob!) cause its against preschool policy. Although it made for some late lunch to look forward to when I got home - cuppa tea and almond butter (off a teaspoon - heaven!) and half one of my bars.  
I felt a little pecko around morning tea so I ate my allowed snacks and also nibbled on some of my salad. After that I was fine until our very late lunch at 2. It was a really busy, great day at work today. I had a lovely time playing with the kids and making Christmas trees with them! I'm soo excited about Christmas! Only 27 days away, that's craaazy! Can't believe how fast this year has gone! I absolutely love this time of year - it's all about family, friends, fun, summer, swimming, salads, freshness, the outdoors, breathing in the lovely air and smell of summer (is that just me? I really think summer/Christmas has a smell haha!) and just enjoying life. 


                        
                            (Courtesy of Pinterest) 


Bit of a tangent! Anyways, so as you can probably gather, I had a great day haha! After work, I got home and enjoyed my later lunch and relaxed a bit, then headed outside for a 3km walk. It was soo hot and windy today but I still love getting out and breathing in some fresh air! It was pretty funny - that dog (the barking culprit) was not there on my walk past the first time so I was lulled into a false sense of security...and the bloody thing got me on the way back!! You can't help but laugh (after your heart rate returns to normal!) 
When I got home I made a shake up and enjoyed it while I chatted to my boyfriend. I took my supplements awhile after my shake and just chatted to a friend and now here I am! So that was Day 6! 

Off to work tomorrow then away for the weekend, I'll try to post over the weekend otherwise, I'll keep a journal and do a biiiig update on Monday! Happy Friday and weekend! 

Kate xx



No comments:

Post a Comment