Monday 16 December 2013

Day 25 - look at me go!

Hello cleanse-readers! 

Hope you're having a fabulous day! I've been busy listening to nutrition lectures and tweeking my new health coaching sites - fun! 

It's schhhhmokin' HOT here so I've been downing ALOT of cold water today and packing the ice into my shakes as well - I have discovered that the Vanilla Shake when packed with ice and blended tastes like vanilla icecream - Ooh my gawd it's good!! 
After my gym session last night, I came home and had one and it's feels like being rewarded with icecream but THEE best icecream you could ever get - you're body is just getting flooded with awesome essential minerals, vitamins, macro and micro nutrients! What's better than that?! It's N-icecream! 



Anyways, back to TOday! I got up and had my tonic and made my boyfriend and myself a shake each - a choccie for him and a vanilla for me! (He now keeps asking me for one every morning!) This morning he said, "Mmm that is SO good!" And everytime I reply knowingly with a, "Yup!" - SO smug haha! 

Then as I said, I've been studying and working all day in the air con with the Christmas tree lights on! 

I had an apple and a couple of snacks for morning tea and then a shake for lunch with some homemade veggie soup. I'm having my meal for dinner tonight cause my boyfriend and I are making burritos. After the gym, I'm going to stop by the supermarket and grab some groceries. 


I'm planning on doing a cleanse day tomorrow so I'll update you on how my third cleanse day pans out! Only 5 days left in my 30 day cleanse - the time has flown by! 

Hope you're all having a lovely day too! 

Love Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment