Tuesday 17 December 2013

Day 26! We.are.luuurving.it!!

Hello everyone! 


What a great day! Bit hot, I know but isn't it just awesome to be here enjoying Summer and the festive season! 

I woke up at quarter to 7 again today and jumped out of bed and went and made up my tonic. I mixed it with water this morning - Mum suggested this last night and I think it's a great idea! 

I had a great ole chat to Mum last night and she was veeery keen to tell me aaaall about how she's going, 23 days on. 

Mum was VERY keen (more than me, I was very skeptical!) to give this system a go because she was getting a bit worried about her weight particularly, and also her health as a consequence of her weight but she also had indigestion, felt lethargic, sore and aching knees and restless sleeps. 

The AWESOME thing is that when she rang me last night, she was SOO full of enthusiasm, excitement and energy because all of these health ailments have either gone away or on the way out! 
She hasn't had to take any indigestion pills (she usually has to wake up to take these in the night too); her sore/aching knees are no longer bothering her so she said Christmas shopping was even more enjoyable this year (haha!); she has had energy to spare (been getting up at the crack of dawn - literally, and gardening!) and has been sleeping better than ever! 
But the real winner for her is that SHE can see the changes as well - she's soo excited because she's going to feel confident enough to get out her swimmers for our beach holiday (which she didn't do last year!)
She's been trying on trousers that she bought 2 weeks ago (yes, only 2 wks ago!) and they're loose - she said she had to keep hitching them up (not complaining!) 
The other amazing thing is that for all of you who don't know my dear Mum, she is not a very disciplined person (she's the first to admit it) when it comes to sticking to a healthy lifestyle - her rubber arm is quite easily twisted when it comes to cheese or cake for instance. That's why I love this system, my Mum is having amazing results and loving it and doesn't feel restricted! This is a lifestyle change not a diet which is why my Dad is using it too! This is THE way to get the healthiest you can and will ever be...I feel blessed! Thankyou to my friend Diana, I owe you a bazillion!! 

Anyways back to my amazing Mum - she is soo proud of herself and so she should be! 
Last night - she said to me, "I was cooking up the 2 biiig Christmas puddings," and she said, "Usually, I would've had lots of tastes and try's of the mixture, but because I can see results and I'm so happy with how I'm going, I didn't want to have any!" She said, "You would've been SO proud of me!" And I said I am SO proud of you - she's doing amazingly well and just kicking goals. It shows great strength and determination to change and to move towards the things that you really want! If you want them enough, you CAN get there...Good on you Mum! You're amazing! 



Honestly, I believe that Mum (along with my dear Dad) are going to be the healthiest, most energetic people of their age that I know and I couldn't be happier that I guided and helped them there! 



I've written a lot already today so I won't bore you with my day to day details other than to say I'm going terrifically, feeling great and loving life! 
I have tennis tonight so had a little natural energy boost just then, and having a shake for dinner tonight cause I had my meal at lunch. Also I ABSOlutely LOVE the shakes - can't get enough of them (another discussion point mum and I were having last night!) - they are Amazing, with a capital A! 


Anyways, hope you're having a lovely day and keeping hydrated! My Dad just popped in on the way home from his little weekend jaunt visiting friends - soo lovely to see him :) 

See you all tomorrow for day 27! 

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment