Thursday 19 December 2013

Happy Cleanse Day!

Hello hello cleanse following friends! 


Hope you've had a wonderful day! I've had a veeeery busy one but it has been great!! 

I decided that today was the day for my 3rd cleanse so I kicked it off with a shot of tonic and some water. Then a little bit later, I had my cleanse drink and my supplements. 
Then my Mum rang me before she left for work. She said she had been laughing aaaall morning because my Dad had said the most random thing. Apparently, he came into the sitting room and said, "WHAT are we going to do about these anti-ageing supplements? (that are in the cleanse system)" To which Mum replied, "What do you mean?!" To which Dad said, "If I get too young, I wouldn't have met you yet!" Haha oh Dad! I think he's imagining a Benjamin Button type scenario haha! 

At 10 a.m, I had a coaching circle call for my Health coaching course which was great! I LOVE hearing all the positive energy and things my classmates are doing in trying to help people find better health, it's amazing! I had a couple of little snacks while I listened in as well! 

After the call, I got stuck into some work for my new business and some study. It DOES NOT feel like work though cause I ABSOLUTELY LOVE what I'm doing and studying (sorry for the all the exclamations but they HAD to be used!) I have SUCH a passion for health and nutrition and really want to help people achieve their best health and life; their weightloss goals and overcome food intolerances. 
At 1:30, I had a Skype appointment booked in with a client. It was great fun and I'm SO excited to start helping more people!! YAY!! 

After our appointment, I had some little snacks to eat and then headed off to the shops to do a few errands. It was pretty busy and HOT but I got all my jobs done and picked up the cutest little jars for a baaaargain price to put on my kitchen window sill (copying my Mum!) and some Aussie flag swimming floaties to wear to my boyfriend's Christmas party tomorrow night! Here's hoping they fit on my arms - I'll post a picture so you can get a giggle out of that! 



I met my boyfriend at the shopping centre after work and we chose my floaties. Then we set off home. It was soo hot STILL and our air conditioning is more warm air conditioning - not very helpful! 
We both got stuck into various jobs - I did some tidying and some work and he did some study. I also took my cleanse drink - I haven't included all my cleanse day snacks but I think you'll remember the cleanse day routine from my previous cleanse days - cleanse drink and supplements, snack, other snack, lots of water and then repeat throughout the day. 
It sounds like it would be hard, challenging and all of those 'too difficult' words but it isn't and geez you feel good after and even during! I just love saying "See ya!" to aaaaall the shiiiit that's been hanging out in my body!! (sorry for the swear word Mum, but it needs to be used!) 
After a bit of work, we both sat down at the table, while my boyfriend had dinner and chatted about our days - so lovely! 

And now, I'm writing my blog post while eating another snack and watching a bit if telly. 

Nice to sit down and relax after a busy day! 

Hope to see you tomorrow for day 28 - on the home stretch now! 

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment